- Total duration of examination is 180 minutes (3 hours).
- The clock will be set at the server.The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the exam. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself.You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
- The question palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
1 You have not visited the question yet. 3 You have not answered the question. 5 You have answered the question. 7 You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review. 9 You have answered the question, but marked it for review.
- The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and Marked for Review,your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation.
Navigating to a Question
- To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette to go to that question directly.
- Select an answer for a multiple choice type question.Use the virtual numeric keypad to enter a number as answer for a numerical type question.
- Click on Save and Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review and Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
- Caution:Note that your answer for the current question will not be saved, if you navigate to another question directly by clicking on its question number.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper button.Note that the options for multiple choice type questions will not be shown.
Answering a Question
- Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question :
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Procedure for answering a numerical answer type question:
- To enter a number as your answer, use the virtual numerical keypad
- A fraction (eg. -0.3 or -.3) can be entered as an answer with or without 0 before the decimal point
- To clear your answer, click on the Clear Response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on theSave & Next button
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review and Next button.If an answer is entered for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in evaluation.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
- Note that ONLY Questions for which answers are saved or marked for review after answering will be considered for evaluation.
- Please note that this is a Practice Test for demonstration only.
- There are a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks. Questions are of multiple choice type or numerical answer type. A multiple choice type question will have four choices for the answer with only one correct choice. For a numerical answer type questions, the answer is a number and no choices will be given. A number as the answer should be entered using the virtual keyboard on the monitor.
- Questions Q.1 ? Q.25 carry 1 mark each. Questions Q.26 ? Q.55 carry 2 marks each. The 2 marks questions include two pairs of common data questions and two pairs of linked answer questions. The answer to the second question of the linked answer questions depends on the answer to the first question of the pair. If the first question in the linked pair is wrongly answered or is not attempted, then the answer to the second question in the pair will not be evaluated.
- Questions Q.56 ? Q.65 belong to General Aptitude (GA) section and carry a total of 15 marks. Questions Q.56 ? Q.60 carry 1 mark each, and questions Q.61 ? Q.65 carry 2 marks each.
- Questions not attempted will result in zero mark. Wrong answers for multiple choice type questions will result in NEGATIVE marks. For all 1 mark questions, ? mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. For all 2 marks questions, ? mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. However, in the case of the linked answer question pair, there will be negative marks only for wrong answer to the first question and no negative marks for wrong answer to the second question. There is no negative marking for questions of numerical answer type.
- Calculator is allowed. Charts, graph sheets or tables are NOT allowed in the examination hall.
- Do the rough work in the Scribble Pad provided.
Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 09/14/2013 - 11:29
Select Coaching Center: